[DeTomaso] Facebook

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Wed Feb 3 02:46:44 EST 2016

Hey, what color is that yellow GT5 with Québec plates?

It looks like a yellow metallic, and my GT5 was originally "yellow
metallic", according to Claudia, but I have not been able to find out
what color code it is.

I've been contemplating restoring it to the original color in case I
ever restore/repaint it.

The closest I've seen so far is:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tZ4hUJ_qaZE/UULyPE6pUAI/AAAAAAAAQTk/VHXVpyHDjMk/s1600/Renault+Clio+RS+3.jpg

Cheers,