[DeTomaso] Larry on Facebook - NOT

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 14:35:44 EST 2016

All,

Perhaps this is timely.

I have a Facebook page. I do not use it. As it is not public, viewers see very little.

BUT, Facebook knows I’m there.

So, they let everyone else on Facebook know that I’m available for them  to “friend”.

I currently have 69 (SIXTY NINE!!) friend requests that I have just been ignoring.

All but a few of those have appeared within the last few months, since Ed got Facebook Pantera Land actively visible.

So, obviously the Facebook Pantera pages are reaching a LOT of deTomaso Family folks. Good thing.

To those that I have not admitted to my Facebook World as “friends”, please know it is not personal. I’m ignoring ALL such requests.

Like others have shared, I just don’t see the need for this type of “friend” connection or feel welcoming to a tsunami of email inbox messages that I just don’t want to deal with.

Yes, I’ve gathered you can edit your account to minimize the inbox onslaught, but if I never set myself up for that onslaught, then I avoid having to deal with it.

Sort of like playing golf.

If the goal is to have the least amount of strokes, why play in the first place?

Larry