[DeTomaso] POCA on Facebook

Daryl Adams daryl.architect at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:20:29 EST 2016

I have to agree with Asa Jay on this. While it has its good points,
Facebook is undeniably the biggest spam generator around. People ask me why
I have a page and don't post anything. I originally set it up so I could
communicate with my grand children, but the tsunami of noise that comes in
is a pain. Trying to manage the filtering, unfriending, etc. just takes
away time I can better spend trying to keep these old cars running. I wish
there were a simple way to disconnect myself from it.