[DeTomaso] POCA on Facebook

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:34:18 EST 2016

My post below was in no way meant to demean what Ed has done. In fact, what
he has done is great and I congratulate him for extending our reach. Being
a marketer in a past life, it is important we measure the effect in
meaningful ways, not only for this but for all of our marketing efforts,
including the website. In that way we can target areas to make them
stronger. Data is good.

Jeff
6559

"You cannot manage what you cannot measure... and what gets measured gets
done."  Bill Hewlett, Hewlett Packard

The real question is how to measure the Facebook effect. A simple and