[DeTomaso] POCA on Facebook

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:31:41 EST 2016

Being that older crowd...
Is this discussion about how to communicate for social or for the exchange
of information.

If for the exchange and collection of information, how is FB superior to a
bulletin board format?
If for social communication, how is FB better than group email?

So far, my limited time with the POCA email, I have tolerated my dislike of
it so I can just associate with the group.

Joe/NC