[DeTomaso] Headlight buckets and door latches

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:39:47 EST 2016

Good Morning!

A few months ago I had asked the list if anyone had a set of metal
headlight buckets at a good price. I was very fortunate that a "quiet"
member of the list contacted me off-line, took pictures of a set in NOS
condition, threw me a VERY reasonable price that just as accommodating to
my budget as it probably was anything else. He took my money and shipped
them the next day after the deal was struck. They arrived in exactly the
condition as described. A couple of weeks ago, I tried my hand again with
door latches and had the exact same experience, overwhelmed by generous
offers and have my needs met.

Thanks to the list for continuing to pull through for me and accommodating
my unique requests. I  think I have sourced most of the major components
that were missing when I bought my project. Of course will need many
small items that are part of the "normal" rebuild endeavor, which should be
easy to locate without much assistance.

I was not the only person looking for the headlight buckets recently. There
is a set of early style on ebay now at a great price with the ability to
make offer, looking like they need minimal work, if anyone needs a set:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291674702965?item=291674702965&viewitem=&vxp=mtr#viTabs_0

Thank you all so much!!

Cullen in Yukon, OK