[DeTomaso] Headlights

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:04:03 EST 2016

Looks fantastic! How much were the bulbs if I might ask?

I had stock headlights and wanted to do an upgrade. Love all the low profile but didn't want to cut my buckets. Stumbled across Vintagecarled.com
They had drop in bulbs that are half the wattage draw and a bit brighter!
I'm calling it good for now.
Wishing a Very Blessed 2017 to each and every great Pantera person.
David Finley
3659
   Looks fantastic! How much were the bulbs if I might ask?