[DeTomaso] Mangusta shift linkage in a GT40??

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:54:33 EST 2016

I fat fingered and hit send too early...

http://www.saccrestorations.net/zf-transaxle-cable-shifter-adaptor-kit/

I put one of these kits (an earlier version) on my first GT40, it was a huge improvement over what was there previously and shifted smoothly. My current GT40 was done proper i.e. it's RHD with a rod setup.

Julian