[DeTomaso] Mangusta shift linkage in a GT40??

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Fri Dec 30 00:33:30 EST 2016

Aloha everyone,

I just dropped by Paul DeCoite's shop for  some bench racing, and the topic of his Superformance Ford GT40 came up - specifically the crappy cable shifter selecting the cogs in the ZF.

Paul said he'd been in contact with the folks at Holman Moody, and there isn't a ZF linkage for left-hand-drive GT40, as the box is upside down. This got me wondering: the box in a Mangusta IS upside down (compared to the Pantera), so couldn't that linkage somehow be adapted?

Mahalos,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone