[DeTomaso] Fuel Pump Advice

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:55:11 EST 2016

I wasn't thinking in that vein when I replied, you have a very valid point to cut the fuel pump in an accident. You can also get a cheap inertia switch as used in modern cars.

I had the right front tire blow out on my F250 , it went with enough force to trigger the inertia switch which is located in the quarter panel behind the right wheel. I couldn't figure out what had gone wrong for 10 minutes or so, then it dawned on me.

Julian