[DeTomaso] Fuel Pump Advice

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Dec 29 13:07:10 EST 2016

My Titus block build is about to start and it was realized that the block
was not machined for a mechanical fuel pump like I expected.  Call it blind
faith vs. Murphy's Law.  The engine will be in the 600 HP range with an 800
CFM carb.  Any suggestions for a trouble-free electric fuel pump that can
be wired for safety into an oil pressure sensor shutoff?

Rob