[DeTomaso] GT 40 MK II anyone?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Dec 29 06:27:13 EST 2016

Ditto. I leave for my client site at 5:30 AM and one day I took the
Pantera.  Though I basically idled out of my neighborhood, my next door
neighbor (a car guy) mentioned he woke to the rumbling.  When I apologized,
he said with a smile "No No No, it was a rather comforting feeling when you
are snuggled in bed".  I don't think my other neighbors are that
understanding though.