[DeTomaso] GT 40 MK II anyone?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:04:02 EST 2016

Don¹t assume you pissed them off.

I pissed off my neighbor in Houston because I took a different car to work
(other than the Pantera), and he overslept that day.

Okay, I didn¹t really piss him off, but he was using my car as an alarm
clock.

On 12/28/16, 11:54 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Scott Mead Photography"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of