[DeTomaso] Todays News - DeTomaso Pantera

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Dec 27 19:59:01 EST 2016

Looks to me like a long-term sitter spruced-up for a quick sale.
Definitely one to go over with a fine tooth comb.
 Sent using Hushmail
On December 27, 2016 at 8:16 AM, "Don Thomas"  wrote:This just popped
up on Google News this morning... looks like a deal.
http://www.carscoops.com/2016/12/get-yourself-this-awesome-detomaso.html

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-10/
Cheers !
-dt