[DeTomaso] starting cold without the use of the choke (NPC)

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 18:50:20 EST 2016

My Pantera with Webers runs best with the idle screw out 1 turn.  It also
idles well cold, or as cold as it gets in Miami.

My Cobra with a 428 and a tunnel wedge doesn¹t idle well until it runs for
about 2-3 minutes, and it isn¹t nearly as responsive as it is after it
warms up.  It has a large plenum, though.  It¹s essentially a small/flat
tunnel ram.

My point is I agree with you in concept, but it matters less with Webers,
since the fuel is directly over the intake valve, and it really matters
less in a warm climate.

On 12/27/16, 5:43 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Pantdino via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of