[DeTomaso] Haggerty - Pantera value

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Mon Dec 26 15:41:22 EST 2016

I was not bitching about Hagerty service, read, my comment was with regards to the Pantera slam writer.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
I agree Larry. I have called Haggerty a few times, once at the 2012 Fun Rally in Phoenix when my radiator hose blew behind the drivers seat and another time when my break master self destructed. Both times they showed up in 30 minutes. The Haggerty dispatcher kept calling me ever 10 minutes to ask if the driver was there yet and then again when I was in the tow truck cab bringing it home. They are seriously concerned that you are taken care of. Once I needed a windshield replaced and they told me to go find whoever I wanted at any price and they sent me a check in 2 days. Thanks Les Gray for the great job installing the windshield.
Joe