[DeTomaso] New contact info for Bill Taylor

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Dec 24 16:49:36 EST 2016

Guys,

Just landed in the USA and got a voicemail from our own SOBill Taylor. His Internet took a dump on him and it won't get fixed until the 27th, and his cell phone service crashed and burned at the same time. He now has a new phone number which is:

+1 (424) 205-7420

He asked me to ask all of you to use that number to contact him if you need any Pantera electrical help. He didn't want people to send emails and feel he wasn't responding in a timely manner. What a guy!

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone