[DeTomaso] Power steering

Paul Rimov rimovp at icloud.com
Sat Dec 24 02:40:13 EST 2016

So the other night I was watching an episode of wheeler dealer on the discovery channel. They were fixing up a Honda 2000s that had a variety of issues. One of them was the power rack and pinion was failing. Interestingly the rack and pinion unit electric assist was part of the worm gear rather than having a separate hydraulic pump or electric hydraulic pump. I don't know if any one has looked into retrofitting a unit like this on a Pcar or not but I thought this would be a super slick set up for upgrading to a power assist steering set up while still maintaining a very good steering feel. I have drive a Honda 2000s a couple of years ago and I remember it having very good steering feel and feedback. Or not . Cheers and happy holidays my brothers. Paul

Sent from my iPhone