[DeTomaso] Haggerty - Pantera value

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Fri Dec 23 21:00:26 EST 2016

Well said, Larry. I know rates throughout the industry vary. I can only say
I have been with them since 1999.  Caught a rock in my windshield while
doing a rally in CO.  Repair guys tried to screw me over on the replacement
cost.  Hagerty shopped around and got my windshield replaced, the way I
wanted it, w/o reusing the metal trim, and I could not have been happier.

Recently had to call the rollback when my car overheated, at night, and
someone was there within 30 minutes and got me home. I was 60 miles from
home at the time.

I may shop the rates one day but for now I have renewed for another year.

Just my experience

Jim Gray