[DeTomaso] Haggerty - Pantera value

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 17:47:38 EST 2016

I too have the BJ insurance and had to file a claim when I hit the 4'x8' piece of particle board when I drove my Pantera to the first fun rally in Phoenix.  Some of you will remember the red Pantera with the wrinkled nose yellow tape over the left bumper parking light.

I'm happy to report that I had no problems with the claim and my rates did not go up due to the filing.  Very satisfied.

Tom
5186