[DeTomaso] FW: DeTomaso Digest, Vol 150, Issue 25

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Fri Dec 23 15:27:59 EST 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. [mailto:byrdjf at embarqmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2016 15:22 PM
To: 'Joe Bianco'
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 150, Issue 25

Your post reminded me of my experience with insurance when I got mine about
at the same age.  I don't recall the exact amounts but you will get my jest.

I started with full coverage (liability and collision).  At first, it was
not too bad, about the same as coverage for my new Charger.  But after a
couple weeks, the agent called and said the company rated that car a "7" and
the collision would double.  I agreed to the rate increase.   Again a couple
weeks later and the call was that the car was a "7H" and rate would double
again!  This time I told him just to cancel the collision.  He immediately
begins to tell me I can't do that, the lien carrier requires you have
collision.  My reply was it was paid for.   A week later he called back and
said the company reconsidered and would let me continue with collision at
the last rate.   I reminded him I wanted a refund!
Joe/5177