[DeTomaso] Haggerty - Pantera value

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri Dec 23 10:56:44 EST 2016

I just have to speak out here. Y¹all can bash Haggerty all you want.
Anyone that knows me knows that I have the worst luck with Insurance
Companies and there is only ONE that I can say anything nice about. I have
been with Haggerty for 30+ years. I have had several claims with them that
they have paid even though it was employees driving my Pantera¹s without
permission when I was traveling, and soccer moms backing into my car while
driving through parking lots. They have questioned, but they have never
denied paying a claim. I work with them in supplying parts to fix your
Pantera¹s too. They have never questioned an Invoice to a Customer or Body
shop that I have delt with. There is a large list of ³reputable² Insurance
Companies (including State Farm, Hartford, Zurich, and JC Taylor) that I
have fought through the claims process and Federal Court for years to pay
their stupid claims, but NOT HAGGERTY. Wait till you have a problem, then
tell me who actually stands behind their policies. Haggerty has for me.
Larry Stock

On 12/23/16, 7:21 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Thomas"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of