[DeTomaso] Haggerty - Pantera value

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 20:37:28 EST 2016

"built on a budget from available Ford parts" + German, Italian, British . . .
"after three years, they gave up"  hmm, lemmie see, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, yeah, that's 3 years . . .
"pressed steel chassis", huh?

The rest of the story seemed pretty close as far as I am aware of the details, but the price average he mentioned is low for the ones we've been seeing go at auction and other sales for the past year.

They didn't do us any favors here, but I'm sure they'll be happy to raise your rates to do themselves a favor.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow ’74 #6328