[DeTomaso] Restoration. Body in white pics

Hugo hugoriospereira at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:36:02 EST 2016

Hi, Please take me out of this email list.

Thank you

Hugo Pereira

www.hugopereira.com<http://www.hugopereira.com>

[http://www.hugopereira.com/img/profile-b.jpg]<http://www.hugopereira.com/>

HUGO PEREIRA / Racing Driver Profile<http://www.hugopereira.com/>
www.hugopereira.com
Hugo Pereira :: Radical Sportscars | Siemens Porsche Cup | Formula Ford | Formula BMW Eurocup series