[DeTomaso] Haggerty - Pantera value

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Wed Dec 21 18:38:57 EST 2016

   I agree completely. It is a lazy article that states all of the same
   old garbage, contain no real new information and contains several
   errors. I would not be surprised if the writer had never driven, or
   even been in a Pantera. He almost certainly has never owned one. I left
   a comment on the Hegarty site but it hasnat shown up yet.
   Mark Charlton
   pantera01826 at rogers.com

     On Dec 21, 2016, at 5:47 PM, Corey Price <coreyjprice at gmail.com>