[DeTomaso] Aerial Antenna for GTS

jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Dec 19 21:22:05 EST 2016

I believe that I have a used one.  I removed it from my GT5 when I restored it since I removed the radio.  I'll look into my inventory of parts, that are stored in my garage attic, to find it. While organized, there are probably enough parts to build two cars.  Thus, it may take a bit to locate.

Here is a pic of the Pantera with it in place.

JT

---- Emiliano Ballejos <mghibli7 at hotmail.com> wrote:

I am looking for a roof mount aerial antenna for a GTS.

Does anyone have one for sale?

Or maybe one on the shelf that I could borrow/rent to make a copy if you don't want to sell? Obviously I'd pay shipping both ways and could leave some sort of deposit.

Regards,
Emiliano

5910 L
7205 GTS