[DeTomaso] Cockpit went dark

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:09:19 EST 2016

I had this sort of problem crop up with my oil gauge!  It was horrifying!

I went back to my fuse block and inspected all the terminals.  Some
had corrosion, so I wire brushed them off.  Some had loosened from the
rivets, so I restruck them.

But this is temporary at best.  It *did* fix the problem but the block
is 45 years old.  I'm going to keep maintaining mine but for best
safety and best reliability *upgrade* to a modern fuse block.

I shall suffer alone I hope :)

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382