[DeTomaso] Cockpit went dark

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Mon Dec 19 19:07:25 EST 2016

Terry
That would be fuse 3 if stock.
Forest

      From: "Himes, Terry (397C)" <terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov>
 To: Email List Address For Posting <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
 Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 1:44 PM
 Subject: [DeTomaso] Cockpit went dark

  Hey everybody,

  I lost all my interior lights for some reason.  Other than checking the
  fuse (duh) is that anything else I should

  look for?  I won't get to this project until I get back after the new
  year, but I'm making a checklist.

  PS - The electrical system is stock and old, but never had any issues
  serious to date. The only past issue as the

  dashboard lights dimmer never worked.

  If any one would know which fuse to check on a 1974  #7104, that might
  help also.  ;-)

  Thanks in advance for any help.

  Terry

  Terry W. Himes