[DeTomaso] How many bulbs in the speedo/tach

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:16:36 EST 2016

Pantera Electronics LED units are directional, you can turn them in the socket to brighten or dim, although I have mine on full brightness. The dimmer functionality is reduced, hence the reason I have the LED's on full and the incandescent gauges dimmed down some.

There's quite a bit of info on John's website suggesting which bulbs you should and should not replace for his LED unit.

http://www.pantera-electronics.com/ledgaugelight.htm

Julian