[DeTomaso] RHD Panteras

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 13:58:14 EST 2016

Ed,

The registry shows something like 20 RHD Pantera GTS, and about 185 total RHD cars.

Yes, there is a specific search for RHD cars - grin.

I don't think the registry has every car made (yet), so there are likely to be a few more.

I know at least one car was converted (ex-post-facto).

Good topic for the (slow) list.

The earliest Pantera conversions are rather crude in their (re-)engineering,
having a transfer bar design.  Later cars were done in-situ.

There are some good pics in the registry.

Ed, have you done much registry touring ?
>From some of your interesting topic questions I think you might enjoy an occasional tour.

I can make some touring suggestions to get you started too.

Chuck

Am I correct?

There were only 17 factory RHD GTS? and they were built in Australia?

What was the total production of RHD (right hand drive) cars? GTS, GT5, GT5-S, SI, etc?

Anyone. :-)

Ed