[DeTomaso] RHD Panteras

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:35:17 EST 2016

Good question, the only part I can answer with any certainty is the fact the RHD cars were built in Italy the same as LHD cars.

I remember the 17 number from somewhere regarding RHD cars, so mostly likely 'GTS' is correect, which confers with the registry. The registry has has 58 RHD cars (including GTS) of known VIN and a few more unknowns of the original Ford era (71-74). I know of some cars cars converted to RHD after being delivered as LHD, but don't know if they are included in that data.

Then there's the later 9000 series cars where the registry shows roughly 50 RHD GT5/GT5-S cars. There's one Si, Joe Nardo's and that was originally a LHD that was sent back to the factory for conversion to RHD.

Julian