[DeTomaso] body differences - Euro GTS vs USA market car

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:42:48 EST 2016

Hi All,

I'm trying to positively identify a bare steel body tub based on its
characteristics.  Are there any recognizable differences in the sheet metal
on the Euro GTS versus a USA market car of the same timeframe? I'm told the
USA market GTS would have GT in the vin. Do Euro GTS cars have any
GT-specific identifying marks in the steel?

Thank you so much!!

Cullen
Yukon, OK