[DeTomaso] Tranny Paint Question??

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 13:17:13 EST 2016

.I know, I know - don't paint the tranny.  Well, that horse left the barn.  It was painted when I got it and I want to touch it up.  No, not going to strip and blast, just want too give it a quick touch up. .The one on Craigslist right now had the same thing done (http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/59157228) .Just wondering what paint to use? Seems like the same paint color some have used to touch up Campy wheels? appreciate any info you have....thanks!brent.