[DeTomaso] how I read only the new messages.

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 12:19:46 EST 2016

Maybe there's an easier way but here's what I have to do to get clear posts.  I go to:

I then select, "Archives".... then just click on current month and read what is new.
I have zero patience for what I receive daily with all the former messages attached as it takes too long to get to the actual message and figure out who said what about what and who answered what about "it" too.
Hope everyone's having a happy good time thus far this season.
Cheers!
Laurie