[DeTomaso] Message clipped

Rick Shawver rick.shawver at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 09:53:07 EST 2016

Possibly put a unique token at the top of the daily digest so that when you
encounter it in a reply the rest gets discarded?  Just thinking out loud...
;-)

#$!%#

thanks Rick.

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I try to delete content, but admit only tend do so when an email string
> gets long. In Outlook Live (Hotmail) I have to physically work to delete
> prior content the way it is setup now with the rolling messages, a feature
> that I don't care for personally, as if you delete one response it will
> delete the complete string.
>

> You would think that something that auto stripped prior content would aid
> in archive storage requirements as well, probably easier said than done
> though as it needs to recognize the prior content.

   Possibly put a unique token at the top of the daily digest so that when
   you encounter it in a reply the rest gets discarded?A  Just thinking
   out loud... ;-)
   #$!%#