[DeTomaso] Message clipped

Rick Shawver rick.shawver at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:23:24 EST 2016

I really like getting the daily digest but Google Mail now truncates long
emails.  It's much easier to read than the 10-100 individual emails you'd
get otherwise.  I'd love an enhancement to the digest format to strip out
content when people reply-all to a digest message.  That tends to include
the entire previous digest.  There's just no training people to only reply
to a subject and not include the entire thread each time.

thanks Rick