[DeTomaso] NPC: yesterday

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Dec 9 13:58:06 EST 2016

Time to watch the movie "The Right Stuff" again.

John Glenn was an inspiration to many of young men.  I remember seeing a photo of him in his silver space suit and separately Friendship 7, when I was in third grade...   and I was fascinated by it.  I did want to be an astronaut for a while.

He made a good  childhood idol.
Asa

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

-------------- next part --------------
[...]

   d--od-,
   From: DeTomaso
   Date: Friday, December 9, 2016 6:58 AM
   To:
   "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.c
   om>"
   <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.c
   om>>
   Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC: yesterday
   Gods Speed John Glenn.
   Larry - Cleveland
      [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
      of Larry - Ohio Time <[3]Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com>