[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Room Registration - Hotel Discount Link

bill bill at incendium.com
Mon Dec 5 20:30:34 EST 2016

$198.52 US Funds per night . Room booked, better be more than JAFR !

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Ed Mendez <edducati at mac.com> Date: 2016-12-05  4:35 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: "DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Fun Rally Room Registration - Hotel Discount Link
This is the actual link for Fun Rally Room Registration:

https://aws.passkey.com/go/POCAfunRally2017 <https://aws.passkey.com/go/POCAfunRally2017>

I have updated the event on the website and the ad on the POCA home page. Member login required.

https://poca.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=999896&item_id=589324 <https://poca.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=999896&item_id=589324>

https://poca.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=0&club_id=999896 <https://poca.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=0&club_id=999896>

Start booking early.

Thanks, Ed

   This is the actual link for Fun Rally Room Registration:

   [1]https://aws.passkey.com/go/POCAfunRally2017

   I have updated the event on the website and the ad on the POCA home
   page. Member login required.

   [2]https://poca.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=999896&
   item_id=589324

   [3]https://poca.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=0&club_id=999896