[DeTomaso] Pantera Blue Prints

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:18:32 EST 2016

I have received some photos of Pantera Blue Prints, shared by Joseph, and I have

created a new section for them. A link is on the Registry "Cover" page today, (see below link)

 I know there are more Blue Prints available out there somewhere.

So if you have seen other Blue Prints (of the Pantera or other DeTomaso model) please

share them with others by sending them to the registry.

Wouldn't it be great if ALL the blue prints were available?

And a "big thanks" goes out to JB for sharing this great addition to the website!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp