[DeTomaso] Interesting POCA newsletter

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Dec 2 23:32:23 EST 2016

   To go along with the information Jack presented, I would highly
   recommend an oil analysis service, such as Blackstone labs.
   [1]http://www.blackstone-labs.com/
   Apparently they are also the service most subscribers to "Bob is the
   Oil Guy" forums use.  I have used them for years now and they are nice
   to work with.  They have also identified things in my oils and given me
   recommended change intervals based on my usage and content of certain
   contaminants.
   I try not to get into "arguments" over what brand of oil anymore.  I
   have my own recommendation based on my own research and what I want to
   use.  I -will- however, strongly recommend an oil analysis service.
   :)
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
[2]http://w7tsc.org
[3]http://www.teampanteraracing.com