[DeTomaso] Need Engine Cover Pieces

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:22:38 EST 2016

I'm looking for an engine cover, the right hand and the left hand cover
support pieces.  I need the right and left hand cover in the style with the
gas filler in the gill.  I have an early mesh center engine cover to trade
for a later center engine cover. The early mesh screen doesn't fit my car;
the front section isn't deep enough to touch the firewall top.

I've attached a screen shot and circled the parts I'm trying to describe.