[DeTomaso] What combination fits under a early all mesh engine screen?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 01:30:56 EST 2016

I am looking for first hand or reasonable observations for aluminum head and intake combinations that remain under the early all- mesh screen.

I think the Spectre plenum I am using is actually a bit shorter than the common dropped base 14 inch filter many owners are using.

Interested (but not decided) in the blue thunder intake and appropriate-port-sized aftermarket aluminum heads.

Fitting underneath the screen is a higher priority than maximizing horsepower.

Thanks in advance,

Larry