[DeTomaso] 3 Pantera Projects in Thousand Oaks Ca

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 18:09:14 EST 2016

I'm sure there are folks near Thousand Oaks who can look at the cars, but the GTS looks pretty original in the other photos, other than the wheels.  The bigger issue may be that they have been sitting in an open car port for many years.  At least they were not a block from the beach and bathed in salt air.
If you look at the other auctions, there is a lot of cool stuff there.  It would probably be a great field trip to visit the seller and hear his story.  I looked like (in the bike auction) a 4th Pantera might be in the garage next to a 58 to 62 Vette?
Ken