[DeTomaso] Vented Front Rotors?

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Aug 31 15:32:33 EDT 2016

For $250 each Pantera Parts offers custom offset centered with DeTomaso
design stud locks based on a Porsche 911 Zimmerman high performance Vented
and drilled front Rotor and a Vented and slotted Brembo rear Rotor that we
have stock on. Larry Stock 1-800 DeTomaso (338-6627)

On 8/31/16, 12:08 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Daniel C Jones"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of