[DeTomaso] Vented Front Rotors?

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:08:45 EDT 2016

Did anyone follow up on those Mustang vented front rotors that were
supposedly hub and rotor design?

Thanks,
Dan Jones

A friend in Germany who has a couple of Panteras just turned me on to an
outfit that is now selling what they claim are disc-only setups, from a
different manufacturer.  If this is true, this is a quick path to vented
rotors, and at a very reasonable cost.  The link is here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brake-Rotors-2-Front-OE-FACTORY-REPL
ACEMENT-DISC-BG09013-/271010038988