[DeTomaso] AC expansion valve

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Tue Aug 30 20:58:22 EDT 2016

I think it is a 4 seasons part number 38608 or AC Delco # 155768 but first they should disconnect the hose and fish out the screen that inserts into the valve. It is probably plugged.Forest

  Does anyone have a part number for the stock Pantera expansion valve?
  Mine seems to be stuck - new condenser and charged system and the valve
  seems to be blocked - shop says I need a new one.
  Thanks!
  Garth

   use the links above.