[DeTomaso] To GoNancy (more in the continuing saga from the Housewives of POCA)

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 15:47:33 EDT 2016

Well aren't you quite the diplomat!  Here's a guy who is so proud of all the work done on his unique car, others cheerfully praise it... and you have to ruin the mood with a most insensitively expressed opinion.  Even if your point has merit (which is somewhat antiquated as it neglects current auction results and trends) there is a far nicer way of sharing it; don't you think?  No problem leaving your car as is but how about a personality modification to someone less rigid, and churlish?
Sincerely, (modified) Laurie