[DeTomaso] More of Steve's Yellow Car

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 28 16:15:36 EDT 2016

I think I can speak for most Pantera people. We don't live for our cars. Our cars exist for us and bring us pleasure. We all have different desires in what our car should look like and how it should run. That is the great thing about the Pantera. We can modify it exactly how we wish. I think most of us could care less how we are seen by the "Motoring World".
Nancy, I appreciate your opinions as what goes "WAY TO [sic] FAR" but I do believe it is a bit judgmental and condescending. Haven't we had enough of that?
Marshall

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone