[DeTomaso] More of Steve's Yellow Car

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Sat Aug 27 22:35:48 EDT 2016

I agree Stephen, but don't piss on someone else's cat. Or Daytona.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Stephen <steve at snclocks.com> Date: 2016-08-27  8:01 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: gonancy at juno.com, bill at incendium.com Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] More of Steve's Yellow Car
That's the beauty of these cars - we can do what we want to - or not.
Problem is the folks that really would like everyone do what they do.
Reminds me of a gent in the local Cobra group - he positively pouted when I
told him we had added mufflers to our Daytona.  He made it clear he liked
loud.  So?  He can have loud.  And Nancy can have original.  I just like
driving mine.

Stephen Nelson