[DeTomaso] Just finished Pantera

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Sat Aug 27 19:25:51 EDT 2016

DeTomaso made their own alarm kit? Those pipes are insane.  Are my
eyes buggy or are they one piece?  Looks like some of them cross over
right to left and v/versa.
 Sent using Hushmail
On August 26, 2016 at 12:07 PM, "Paul Timko"  wrote:What the heck is
the black horn shaped thing with the DeTomaso logo on it?

Paul

On 8/26/2016 1:00 PM, Charles McCall wrote:
> For those who haven't seen it, here are photos of the previous
version.
> Pretty radical preparation!

Behalf
> Of Joseph F. Byrd, Jr.
> Sent: viernes, 26 de agosto de 2016 17:21
> To: 'Dave Londry'; 'detomasolist'
> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Just finished Pantera
>
> Besure to take your camera!
> I had seen pics of that yellow beast before this evolution.  Besides
pics, a
> description to all the additions would be great.  The old engine
compartment
> I saw in the past was a engineering master piece
> Joe

     etc.) use the links above.